A. MAP MARKERS
1. Green markers (pins-destinations).. Click to open info window with links to the corresponding destination and to google map (for planning your route from your position).
2. Green round markers.. Click to view the hidden ovelapping green markers (pins-destinations).
B. MAP TYPES
Greek-Croosroads maps are based on Leaflet library Openstreet and ERSI databases. Select map type from the litle icon on the top right of map.
1. Open Steet. Coverage of roads 99% and populated places 100%. Many points of interest at max zoom. This is the default map type of Greek Crossroads.
2. Roads. Coverage of roads and populated places 100%. Smaller villages and minor roads appear at bigger zoom levels.
3. Satellite. View from satellite.
4. Topo Map. Coverage of roads 99% and populated places 100%. A lot of topographic information.
C. GEOCODING / ROUTING
1. Geocoding. Type a populated place at input field named Start and press enter. One yellow marker appears indicating the accurate position. You can clear the field with button x and repeat if you like.
2. Routing. Repeat the previous process typing at input field named End. A secong yellow marker appears. Your calculated route between the two yellow markers is marked with red line. Also you will read information about route time, distance and turn by turn directions. Using the button Add waypoint you can add waypoints to your route marked with orange markers. You can clear any marker you want and recalculate your route.
PLEASE READ THIS
Route planning is a facility we offer to our users for free. The total number of routes per month is sufficient, but limited. Please use this facility with thriftiness as you may block it for the next users. Remember that you can also use the link to google maps from marker`s info window. Thank you. Greek-Crossroads Team